søndag 6. juli 2014

Experimental Animation




This is my final video for the experimental animation project. I did this with iron filings on a piece of paper with magnets underneath the table to move it around.
It was really hard to move the filings around, since the magnets were so strong that they pulled big chunks instead of just some of the filings, as I intended it work. But that's the point of the experimental project, you're going to explore new techniques. 
This was totally outside my comfort zone. I'm not a very artsy person. Don't take me wrong, I love art, but I'm more a realistic art person. Abstract stuff has never been my thing, that's why this project, and especially what I ended up with at the end, liberating but at the same time frustrating because it didn't need to look 'perfect'. 

I did three other experimental animation short films before this one, but Youtube isn't collaborating at the moment and won't let me upload them. I'll try to fix this later on.
   

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar