onsdag 2. juli 2014

Illustration work


Couple of moths ago a high school friend of mine asked if I could do an illustration for her university magazine in Oslo, called 'Føniks' and it's a feminist magazine. The illustration was for this article about a Swedish well-known blogger (Isabella Löwengrip) who seem like an anti feminist. They wanted a comical caricature of the blogger being chased by an exaggerated extreme feminist holding a penis. 

Its been a while since I've done illustrations, I used to illustrate for the news paper in Drammen, so it was fun to do it again. I wasn't really good at using a wacome tablet before I started at university, but now I finally started to get the hang of it. Next step is exploring more different brushes and textures in Photoshop to give my illustration more depth and a personal touch.    

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar