torsdag 14. november 2013

The Pond

Our latest assignment in Flash we were given a random sound clip with different obscure sounds put together. Just the sounds didn't make that much sense, and we didn't have to make a short film that did make sense, as long as it was synchronized with the sound. I chose to try to make a "story" out of it, and ended up with this short film about a fly that gets eaten by a toad at a pond. It is made in Adobe Flash and a mix of frame by frame, motion tweet and cut out symbols.

I am pleased with the result of the story, but the deadline limited my work. This is the result of what I handed in, but I would like to do the final touch on it. There are some stuff, like the toad turning the wrong color for a frame, that I didn't notice before I had handed it in. But beside these tiny details, I'm satisfied with the fact that I was able to make a story out of it, and the how the lip-synch turned out.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar